Monday, June 11, 2012

#Note to Self 6#

ƸӜƷ ♥بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم ♥ƸӜƷ


How can I believe when "lie" just
lies in the centre of "believe"
How can I Love when there is
"over" in "Lover"
How can I be friends with anyone
when we know "end" is there in
"friend"
How can I trust anyone when
there is "rust" in "Trust"
How can I live a life when there is
"if" in "life"?
ALLAH has "ALL" in Him,
therefore, I trust, love & believe in
ALLAH Being The Best of ALL!


Dan kini, waktu yang berlalu telah menjadi bukti,
Mudahnya menabur sebuah janji yang akhirnya tidak ditepati,
Harapan yang digantung melangit tinggi,
Dibalas dengan janji yang didustai. 


Ah,lupakan sahaja si PENDUSTA yang setia ,
Teruskan hidup ini yang masih panjang dan lebih bermakna.


***********
Berhenti berharap pada insani, Terus kekal berharap pada ILAHI!




Photobucket
 

No comments:

Mithaqan Qholizo:)

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم  AlhamduliLLAH thumma alhamduliLLAH 30 JamadilAwwal 1436H | 21 Mac...